The American Red Cross of Southwest Virginia
352 Church Ave. SW, Roanoke, VA. 24016
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
The American Red Cross, through its strong network of volunteers, donors, and partners, is always there in times of need.
We aspire to turn compassion into action so that:
• all people affected by disaster across the country and around the world receive care, shelter, and hope;
• our communities are ready and prepared for disaster;
• everyone in our country has access to safe, lifesaving blood and blood products;
• all members of our armed services and their families find support and comfort whenever needed; and
• in an emergency, there are always trained individuals nearby, ready to use their Red Cross skills to save lives